About Me

I am highly motivated and driven person. I am the type of person who sees what he wants and I go get it which sometimes gets me in trouble but other times is very rewarding. I am an aspiring Author, and I have book that is going to be released this fall which is soo exciting for me, and I will keep you all posted on it. I am a workaholic six to nine months out of the year then I tend to chill for a few months before starting something new lol. I LOVE SPENDING TIME W/ FAMILY AND FRIENDS, OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, SPORTS, WATCHING MOVIES, READING AT BARNES AND NOBLE. I believe all things are possible if you believe in it hard enough and work for it till you get it. I love to travel. I have been to the bahamas (Atlantis resort is awesome), Italy (Milan), Dominican Republic, and throughout the East coast and Texas. My Favorite place is Disneyworld I am still a kid at heart and I just like to have fun but dont laugh at me too much because I'd have to hurt ya.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

LIfe: Understanding Crisis when it Just Does not Make Sense

I recently had a Friend ask me about a crisis, and here was my response.

There was a story that helped me out in one crisis I had and it was about a boy who was at the Doctor with his father. The doctor came over to give the boy a shot of vaccination. The boy was hysterical while his father held him. The Father said nothing to the boy, other then it will be alright. The boy cried and was hysterical as he looked with tears in his eyes at his father.

The boy's face filled with pain and tears wondering how the man he loved could allow a stranger to cause him so much pain. At the end of the visit and after the tears were washed from the boy's face-The young boy turned to his father and said "Daddy why did you let him do that to me?" The Daddy replied "Son I had too because your body needed that shot. If I did not let you go through that pain then later in your life you could be prone to disease. Sometimes, son, what hurts you now will benefit you later, and know this...it hurt me just as much to see you in pain!"

Maybe that story will help and maybe it wont. It helped me put a perspective I so desperately needed at a time of Crisis in my life.

I am wishing you breakthrough and remember you are watched over and Loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers