About Me

I am highly motivated and driven person. I am the type of person who sees what he wants and I go get it which sometimes gets me in trouble but other times is very rewarding. I am an aspiring Author, and I have book that is going to be released this fall which is soo exciting for me, and I will keep you all posted on it. I am a workaholic six to nine months out of the year then I tend to chill for a few months before starting something new lol. I LOVE SPENDING TIME W/ FAMILY AND FRIENDS, OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, SPORTS, WATCHING MOVIES, READING AT BARNES AND NOBLE. I believe all things are possible if you believe in it hard enough and work for it till you get it. I love to travel. I have been to the bahamas (Atlantis resort is awesome), Italy (Milan), Dominican Republic, and throughout the East coast and Texas. My Favorite place is Disneyworld I am still a kid at heart and I just like to have fun but dont laugh at me too much because I'd have to hurt ya.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Life: Secrets to the Secret!

This is another quick blog to those who have read the book The Secret and are confused when bad things still happen. This was a direct response to a question someone asked me and I wanted to share it with you.

You have to be balanced: I find too many people are out of balance when it comes to the secret. It is all spiritual and no physical. You have to have both...get the idea from the spiritual or your mind, and manifest it with the next logical way to bring it to pass. Its a process and it unveils itself step by step.

That is where most people miss it..they look for the whole thing at once and I have found that it usually does not work that way.

Well you might say well what if I have a tradegy or a loss while using the Secret?
I am truly sorry about your loss, but I am a straight shooter and I tell it like it is!
You operating in the secret did not cause this Crisis and your lack of money is not keeping you away. Life is sowing and reaping or cause and effect. You made a choice to do something by using the secret and you took a chance.

You made it through many trials and you should be grateful. Start being more thankful for everything around you. Be thankful for the times you did share with the ones you love, be thankful for the memories of the good things you have experienced, and be thankful for the things that God has always provided.

Start using affirmations...I thank God daily...my affirmation is..."Father God, I thank you for the little things and the big things and how you work out everything! I thank you Father for leading me into the way of abundance daily and always supplying my needs!"

This is the Secret: Gratitude and Faith...No worry, no doubts, and no excuses! Just believe, be happy, be thankful, and stop worrying.

Also, you are in a process and not every decision you make will turn out perfectly like you wanted. Sometimes you have to change course and realize oops I made a mistake and live with it.

Thats how this works..I hope you see what I am talking about and I wish you the best!



Feel free to post your comments or suggestions, or if you have a question I am always free to do my best to answer it.

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nick

    I am from Iran and really attracked by your blog and read some of your posts...

    I am new with the Secret and try to find friends from allover of world to learn more about.

    actually at the first step I just trying not to remember my Love wounds rather than taking a fully optimistic mind. but I have a question:

    in one of your posts titled "to single girls..." you wrote that try not to depend your happiness to Love or approval of a man...

    but I really cant. my best moment of life was those which I knew some one loves and protects me...and the worst when he left me as you can guess!!!!

    I am 26 years old. now fighting with negative feelings, remembering myself that I am lovely and sweet but just a dream of desired future with a man who will stay with me forever comforts me... I mean that I dont have any Energy inside to enrich my soul!!!

    I think that I cant be complete without my man.
    but as you and some others said I will not find him until enrich my inside...

    plese write more about my situation. there are alot of girls in similar situation...

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Followers