About Me

I am highly motivated and driven person. I am the type of person who sees what he wants and I go get it which sometimes gets me in trouble but other times is very rewarding. I am an aspiring Author, and I have book that is going to be released this fall which is soo exciting for me, and I will keep you all posted on it. I am a workaholic six to nine months out of the year then I tend to chill for a few months before starting something new lol. I LOVE SPENDING TIME W/ FAMILY AND FRIENDS, OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, SPORTS, WATCHING MOVIES, READING AT BARNES AND NOBLE. I believe all things are possible if you believe in it hard enough and work for it till you get it. I love to travel. I have been to the bahamas (Atlantis resort is awesome), Italy (Milan), Dominican Republic, and throughout the East coast and Texas. My Favorite place is Disneyworld I am still a kid at heart and I just like to have fun but dont laugh at me too much because I'd have to hurt ya.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Life: Faith-What do You do in a Crisis?

What do you do when all hell is breaking out in your life? first breathe. You would be surprised at how many people make things worse by not taking the time to just breathe. Sit down relax for a minute-the crisis is not going anywhere so just breathe. Next close your eyes and relax and think about something you enjoy. Get your thoughts off whats bugging you and on what makes you happy. Last focus on the end result-what would the best case scenario be to your crisis and focus on that. Trust and believe that the best possible scenario will happen. Focus on that and do not worry about the details and watch miracles happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers