About Me

I am highly motivated and driven person. I am the type of person who sees what he wants and I go get it which sometimes gets me in trouble but other times is very rewarding. I am an aspiring Author, and I have book that is going to be released this fall which is soo exciting for me, and I will keep you all posted on it. I am a workaholic six to nine months out of the year then I tend to chill for a few months before starting something new lol. I LOVE SPENDING TIME W/ FAMILY AND FRIENDS, OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, SPORTS, WATCHING MOVIES, READING AT BARNES AND NOBLE. I believe all things are possible if you believe in it hard enough and work for it till you get it. I love to travel. I have been to the bahamas (Atlantis resort is awesome), Italy (Milan), Dominican Republic, and throughout the East coast and Texas. My Favorite place is Disneyworld I am still a kid at heart and I just like to have fun but dont laugh at me too much because I'd have to hurt ya.

Friday, May 1, 2009

For All the Single Ladies lol:Whats your type: Very Very old post lol

Back again for yet another blog session lol. anyway todays subject is do types matter? This subject was brought to my attention recently and it got me wondering. What is the deal with having the right type of person to be in a relationship with. Is having to be this picky about height,weight, eye color, and hair etc really important?? or is it just another way of hiding our own insecurities? After all who doesnt want to find a perfect match? I know I do especially after my most recent breakup. I said to myself.... "Self" ,lol, your next woman is going to be your perfect type. She will have the right hair, eyes, lips, height, weight everything I could ever want in a person. But does this "TYPE" of person really exsist or is it just another form of personal sabotage?

This is how we miss out on the great things right in front of us. I think it all boils down to fear of the unknown. The what ifs in life will drive you crazy if you let it. "what if hes too short, what if hes too tall, what if shes not blonde with blue eyes, or what if shes not into everything I am into?" Well my what ifs are... What if she is the one what if hes the one... The one that drives you crazy in love, the one you think about when you wake up and when you go to bed, what if she makes you laugh at stupid things, or makes you smile even when you dont want to? what if?

I am really analizing my former beliefs on wanting the perfect type of person. I think I am starting to realize that person does not exsist and just because she doesnt exsist the way I thought she should doesnt make it wrong because the perfect type is out there for everyone I believe. Its the type that will be there when you need him, hold you when you want to be held, smiles at you when he/she first shes your face and makes you warm inside just being close. Thats the type Im looking for I think Im done with superficial stuff because when I am old and gray none of it will matter...her boobs wont impress me anymore, or eyes or hair color and I guess all that matters then will be does she still make me smile does she still make me laugh do I still miss her when shes gone is she still the best friend I have ever had? and I guess thats how I am gonna find my "TYPE" So for evryone whos out there looking for the right type think about it a little longer. Do the color of her/his skin or hair or eyes matter in the long run? Or does what really matters is how you feel in your heart for that person, and can you imagine your life without them. Well thats enough gay crap for today lol ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers