About Me

I am highly motivated and driven person. I am the type of person who sees what he wants and I go get it which sometimes gets me in trouble but other times is very rewarding. I am an aspiring Author, and I have book that is going to be released this fall which is soo exciting for me, and I will keep you all posted on it. I am a workaholic six to nine months out of the year then I tend to chill for a few months before starting something new lol. I LOVE SPENDING TIME W/ FAMILY AND FRIENDS, OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, SPORTS, WATCHING MOVIES, READING AT BARNES AND NOBLE. I believe all things are possible if you believe in it hard enough and work for it till you get it. I love to travel. I have been to the bahamas (Atlantis resort is awesome), Italy (Milan), Dominican Republic, and throughout the East coast and Texas. My Favorite place is Disneyworld I am still a kid at heart and I just like to have fun but dont laugh at me too much because I'd have to hurt ya.

Friday, May 1, 2009

"OK" Old post:excuse the grammar

well Im back to blog again lol. So yesterday I was searching for reality, and I guess today I found it. Im glad I found it but sometimes dont u feel u might have been better off in a state of being oblivious to whats obvious. I mean sometimes life is ok there. Is it ok not knowing? is it ok to wonder? Is it ok just to think and ponder about what confuses you deep inside? If you havent figured it out yet my subject today is "OK" lol. I am trying to figure out what will make life ok. Ok to deal with, Ok to wake up to every morning, Ok to love, Ok to hate. What is OK? I dont know what is OK what I do know is Im definitely searching for it. Usually they say the greatest treasures in life are right under your nose or in your backyard or something. but what do "THEY" know anyway lol "THEY" always have an opion, but r "THEY" OK? Or r "THEY" just as confused as you are about what will make them "OK"? Who knows. All I know is though I might struggle to find out whats true and whats not, and all though "Reality" might confuse and scare the crap out me, I know that for the most part I am "OK" Im neither doing good or doing bad but Tonight I like to say that for the most part I am "OK". Until my next stupid blog see u guys around if anyone even reads these things lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers