About Me

I am highly motivated and driven person. I am the type of person who sees what he wants and I go get it which sometimes gets me in trouble but other times is very rewarding. I am an aspiring Author, and I have book that is going to be released this fall which is soo exciting for me, and I will keep you all posted on it. I am a workaholic six to nine months out of the year then I tend to chill for a few months before starting something new lol. I LOVE SPENDING TIME W/ FAMILY AND FRIENDS, OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, SPORTS, WATCHING MOVIES, READING AT BARNES AND NOBLE. I believe all things are possible if you believe in it hard enough and work for it till you get it. I love to travel. I have been to the bahamas (Atlantis resort is awesome), Italy (Milan), Dominican Republic, and throughout the East coast and Texas. My Favorite place is Disneyworld I am still a kid at heart and I just like to have fun but dont laugh at me too much because I'd have to hurt ya.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Reality: 2 yr old blog

Before I embark on this world of blogging I wanted to first put a few of my old blogs that I had on other sites. This website is for people who want to read something they can RELATE to and I thought it unfair to share triumps without first sharing some tragedy. The truth is your greatest struggles produce your greatest rewards, and your pain will always produce a promise. So as I begin to put my thoughts on life here in my blogs I want to first share the good, the bad, and the ugly. Here is an older blog from about two years ago.

what is reality? I wish I knew. sometimes I feel I live where noone else lives and thats my reality. Im blind to what is real and I guess thats my biggest flaw, and my biggest strenth. Because I see things the way I want to see them and fail to realize how they really are. Sometimes thats a good quality because I always see the best in people and I never want that to change because I believe that this world is sooo crapy as it is that has to be atleast one positive person in it to tell other people that they can be better then they are, and thats my reality. I think I am too deep for my own good but again thats my reality. Everyone has there own reality, and I believe its the world we create around us. It might be how you feel about something or how you percieve people to be or even and in most cases its how you think they feel about you. So what if all you thought to be wasnt and what you hope it could be couldnt? Would you then begin to see things for what they were or still look at it the same? Who knows because I live in a continual state of confusion and though I can put on a brave face and act like I have the world on my shoulders the truth is I am just like everyone else trying to make lemonade out of lemons, trying to make the best out of bad situations, Hoping tommorrow is better then today, AND THATS MY REALITY!!!! Like a good friend of mine once said "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS" and thats my reality. Sorry if this blog is confusing I am just a brotha tryin to work things out lol and again thats my reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers