About Me

I am highly motivated and driven person. I am the type of person who sees what he wants and I go get it which sometimes gets me in trouble but other times is very rewarding. I am an aspiring Author, and I have book that is going to be released this fall which is soo exciting for me, and I will keep you all posted on it. I am a workaholic six to nine months out of the year then I tend to chill for a few months before starting something new lol. I LOVE SPENDING TIME W/ FAMILY AND FRIENDS, OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, SPORTS, WATCHING MOVIES, READING AT BARNES AND NOBLE. I believe all things are possible if you believe in it hard enough and work for it till you get it. I love to travel. I have been to the bahamas (Atlantis resort is awesome), Italy (Milan), Dominican Republic, and throughout the East coast and Texas. My Favorite place is Disneyworld I am still a kid at heart and I just like to have fun but dont laugh at me too much because I'd have to hurt ya.

Friday, May 1, 2009

The Ripple Effect: Very Old Post lol

So back again for another blog session. Its therapy for me in my quiet yet stressful life. So I am going through lots of changes right now Getting ready to start a few businesses, finalizing a few things, lots of relationship issues, and basically just starting over from scratch. Although I am excited about the opportunities in front of me but I am also scared to death at what could possibly take place. Will life hit me again with another blow, will my friends still be there for me, Can I truly be there for them without compromising myself and there needs? who knows I just got alot of things on my plate, and wishing it would all just go away.

Im not looking for symphathy or compassion just blogging to get it off my chest. Life goes by so fast to let things bug you but at the same time it goes by too fast not to care. What should we do then? Pretend to be alright with it or stand up and face the issues at hand with honesty and character? Again I dont know just things that are on my mind. If I could make things happen my way I would just snap my fingers and everything that I wanted would be in place. Family, house, business, everything all in its place. But life doesnt work that way. You have to bust your butt, make sacrifice, and hard choices and hope the decisions you make are the right ones.

I have made alot of changes in the past few months alot of choices have been made some good some bad, and I have a gut feeling I am about to make alot more changes and choices here very soon. I just hope I make the right ones. Who knows because I hear its like a ripple in a pond. One ripple affects the rest of the water so I guess My choices will affect the ones around me too, and thats deep. I guess we never realize how much the things we do affect those around us both for the good and bad. Wow I guess I never thought about that before, and I guess I will work on that too. So what I do with this new found revelation? I guess I better just do my best to make the right choices, and hopefully one day it will pay off.

I believe in what I believe in and that is to stick to my plans no matter what. I think it might hurt real bad at times but I really believe something good is about to happen. So for all those out there going through the ups and downs of life and having to face the consequences of your choices and actions keep hope alive lol "STICK TO THE PLAN IT WILL WORK IF YOU WORK IT" Guess Im out for right now. ttyl

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers